STUDIO PRODUCTION COORDINATOR (Fashion, Ecommerce, Luxury)
Keywords: (Fashion, Ecommerce, Luxury, Studio, Administration)
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Entry Level Studio Production Coordinator to join a world leading fashion and lifestyle company.
You will be responsible for helping coordinate the Studio Production teams to meet daily and weekly deadlines, troubleshooting daily issues that may arise, while ensuring exceptional quality. Strong organizational skills and an ability to oversee smooth product flow are essential.
- Provide support to the Studio Production Manager, Team Managers and Team Leaders.
- Ensure smooth movement of samples through the Studio Production teams, with respect to deadlines, quality and accuracy
- Work with the other Studio Coordinators to plan and produce both weekly and daily studio schedules to meet upload capacity, including special projects
- Track and monitor workflow on a daily basis.
- Manage additions and removals from the uploads
- Ensure a strong model pool, and be involved in casting and sourcing of models
- Work with the samples team to ensure products are received in time for deadlines
- Communicate workflow statuses and concerns to the wider studio team
- Liaise closely with Retail and Buying teams on upload lists, deadlines and shoot scheduling and planning
- Check for re-shoots. Ensure items that need reshooting are available for the relevant studio team(s). Ensuring they are done promptly and efficiently
- Assist Team Managers in coordinating resource for special projects
- Ensure the Studio teams work effectively and adhere to business goals
- Continually suggest and help implement improvements to workflow
- Previous coordination experience in a Studio environment
- Excellent work ethic and positive attitude
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritize effectively
- Exceptional organizational skills and very strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Contributes to and can work well within teams
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
- Able to show initiative to constantly improve the studio workflow
- Comfortable liaising at all levels within the business
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.