Our client a Creative Design angecy based in London is currently looking for a Studio Manager.
This would be ideal for someone who has been a Studio Assistant/Coordinator and is looking to step up to a studio manager.
Someone who's really driven, ready to get stuck in and sit at the hub of the studio.
You will manage freelance resource and keep a lookout for talented people.
- You're extremely well organised, naturally juggling multiple tasks at any one time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Manage the resource schedule to keep the studio running effectively.
- Openly take resource requests on board, asking the right questions about the brief and
requirements. Work in partnership with department heads as necessary, to help plan and prioritise everything optimally.
- Manage change and updates.
- Source materials, keep the studio in order and stay on top of stationery needs.
- Ensure resource is closely linked to revenue and resource forecasting is accurate.
- Manage various weekly resource catch ups, to ensure all upcoming work has been captured and allocated as necessary.
- Lead weekly workflow review meetings.
- Ensure all actions coming out of meetings are followed up, and that everyone is quickly
informed of any changes that impact them, their projects, or priorities.
- Work with the heads of departments to manage freelance resource requirements.
- Build relationships with freelancers to create a diverse pool of talent we can draw on at a moments notice, whatever the requirement.
- Raise POs for all freelancers.
- Greet and introduce new freelancers to the studio, ensuring they have a studio induction and are provided with a timesheet.
- Manage the studo holiday system.
- Manage the holiday admin in line with company requirements and record 'studio holidays', 'sickness' and 'out of studio' time on the schedule.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.