My client is an established retouching studio working with leading photographers and brands around the world.
I'm looking for a Studio Manager to ensure the smooth running of the projects and work at the studio.
- First point of contact for clients and suppliers
- Building and maintaining strong, professional working relationships with clients of all levels
- Negotiating and managing budgets
- Liaising with the Company Director to handle the day-to-day and long-term schedule of the team. Ensuring correct resource allocation and effective time management per project
- Experience in a studio management or creative production role
- Management experience
- Excellent planning, budget negotiation and time management
- Managing multiple projects
- Knowledge of photographic industry/technical terminology
Please apply for a detailed brief
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.