Studio Manager #Online #Fashion #Brand needed ASAP. 3month + contract (day rate)
Impressive Online fashion company based in West London with a friendly culture.
- Manage the workflow of 10 designers
- Be the go-to person for project updates from stakeholders across the business
- Accepting briefs, ensuring jobs are allocated to the correct person and with enough time to meet the deadline
- Forecasting weeks ahead, you'll identify projects at risk, flag resource requirements and book freelancers accordingly
- Create project schedules, track and monitor projects, lead status meetings
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with other departments within the organisation
- Keep accurate administrative records for all jobs worked on - manage expectations on delivery through clear communication and timely updates to in-house clients
- Oversee all jobs are moving through the process efficiently and are reaching milestone in a timely manner
- Assist with making sure the creative function is working efficiently, to brief, deadlines and budget (if applicable)
- Be involved in creative development phases including kick-off meetings, creative reviews and any project meetings
- Liaise with the in-house legal team to ensure the creative work is in accordance with all usage and agreements
- Assist with submitting expenses/invoices to finance
- Must have experience as in a similar role
- Experience within ECommerce environment advantageous
- Good negotiation skills and powers of persuasion!
- Amazing administration and organisational skills with the ability to manage complex schedules and overlapping deadlines
- An eye for detail
- Strong time management skills
- The ability to build trust and respect with the wider Studio team and management
- Resilient, you keep your cool under pressure
- Confident, able to communicate and escalate issues when necessary
- Desire to better processes and ways of working
- Awareness of different print and digital assets would be a bonus
Must be immediately available and able to commit to a 3 to 6 month contract.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.