Studio Manager to join an intentional company in London who create, develop and operate a diverse portfolio of venues, spaces, events and experience.
Our client is looking for a positive and passionate studio manger to assist in the day to day running of the in-house creative team. You will own the planning, organisation, scheduling, and production of multiple creative projects from conception to delivery for a range of both online and print formats. You will need to meet tight deadlines and adapt to any last minute changes thrown your way.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Supporting the day-to-day running of the creative team including receiving, interpreting & building briefs, tracking their progress from brief to delivery.
- Troubleshooting and sourcing missing details along the way if needed.
- Working with internal teams to develop briefs and work-flow processes.
- Ensuring content produced is consistent with brand standards and consistent identity across all channels.
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure that core objectives of activities are defined and achieved.
- Always maintaining the delivery of high-quality work by ensuring that appropriate time, resource and briefing information is provided to the relevant teams.
- Building effective relationships with designers and stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met.
- Supporting campaigns to make sure they are well executed, and all requirements are delivered, and activity is coordinated.
- Assisting with the management of budgets and invoicing.
- Project/traffic management experience from a design agency or studio.
- Exceptional organisation skills and experience in managing workflows and production pipelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-channel thinking with the ability to manage multiple activities under pressure.
- Working well under pressure is a must.
- A passion for creative production with proven ability to provide our creative team with detailed, accurate and well written briefs.
- A keen eye for detail.
Nice to haves:
- Proven experience assisting with amends and artwork for designers
- An eye for design / Architecture
- An interest in the music industry
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.