Our client is an award-winning healthcare communications consultancy in London.
The focus of this role is on running the in house design studio.
The ideal candidate will come from a creative agency background and have design qualifications.
You will be responsible for setting up and managing the studio processes for all of the consultancy's design work.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Management of day-to-day studio operations, including a small team of designers.
- Attending weekly scheduling meetings.
- Maintenance of workflow reports and track projects via studio management software.
- Full project management.
- Managing multiple high-profile projects simultaneously, ensuring they are within budget while monitoring project timelines.
- Design and artworking projects.
- Liaising with printers, developers, and external suppliers to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Attending client briefings.
- Dealing with client requests, queries and issues professionally and appropriately.
- Studio resourcing of extra freelancers.
- Introducing processes throughout
- Maintaining CMS and collaborative Google docs as required.
- Weekly timesheet management.
Key Skills Requirement
- Proven experience in a creative studio environment in a management / traffic management role.
- Experience in Design.
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative suite, in particular, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Understanding of multi-platform creative projects.
- Working on multiple projects.
- Incredible task and time management skills.
- Mac proficient.
- Basic understanding of financial reporting.
- Experience in resource and project management.
- Experience in managing a small design team.
- Healthcare experience is a plus.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.