As Studio Manager, you sit at the hub of the agency and your priority is the smooth effective running of the studio.
You'll be responsible for the planning and day to day workflow management.
You'll manage freelance resource and always be on the lookout for talented people.
Resource Scheduling and Studio Management
- Manage the resource schedule to keep the studio running effectively
- Openly take resource requests on board, asking the right questions about the brief and
requirements. Work in partnership with department heads as necessary, to help plan and prioritise everything optimally.
- Manage change, updates and resource forecast.
- Work with IT to ensure that desks and computers are available for interns and freelancers.
- Flag with Client Services if resource forecast needs to be updated, so this can be
accurate as possible.
- Managing weekely resource catch ups.
- Lead weekly workflow review meetings with senior teams, to ensure all briefs are allocated to the right people and for the appropriate timeframes.
- Ensure all actions coming out of meetings are followed up.
- Work with the heads of departments to manage freelance resource requirements and share details of when projects overrun or need additional resource.
- Build relationships with freelancers to create a diverse pool of talent.
- Raise POs for all freelance and other third party resource across the business.
- Greet and introduce new freelancers to the studio.
- Sign off freelance timesheets.
Please apply for a detailed job description.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.