Studio Manager to join an award-winning creative talent company in London.
As the Creative Service Manager, you will be responsible for the teams that make up the creative department: research and insights, creative strategy, design, marketing, technology and films.
- You will be the driving the teams to do what they do best - create.
- Responsible for the team's day to day schedules, objectives and milestones.
- You will make sure that everything runs smoothly, is delivered on time and to the highest standard.
- Communication and relationship-building skills are crucial.
- The requests and notifications will often require you to find solutions and make quick moves.
- You will oversee the daily operations and planning that allows us to deliver successful projects to our clients
- Experience in a busy creative/design agency
- An eye for detail - proofing copy and design are a big part of the role so it's important you have a keen eye and can spot a typo from a mile away
- You are a natural at stakeholder management: you can work with everyone across all teams internally - regardless of their level and role
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.