Up to 45k
Our client is a London based Agency and they are looking for a Studio Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. You will be working on some unique and exciting clients on a daily basis. If you have experience within Studio management or planning then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Ensuring briefs are accurate in scope, detail and achievable within the deadline/budget
- Educate key stakeholders in best practice for briefing
- Ensure the correct creative is assigned to the right project based on their strengths working closely with the art directors.
- Review, improve and monitor the team's workflow system
- Scheduling tasks on a daily basis
- Empowering the wider business to use the tools available.
- Planning ahead to ensure the smooth running of the department's workload
- Selecting and managing our in-house training programmes.
Do you have the below:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Fab attention to detail
- Inclusive and collaborative
- Calm under pressure
- A proven and logical problem-solve
- Agency experience
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.