Based in Surrey
Paying up to 90k
Our client is world leading design company and they are looking for a Studio Manager to join the team on a perm basis. you will work as part of the Creative Design Team and report to the Creative Design Director ensuring that the requirements of the business are met from a Studio Manager perspective by providing a high quality service. This role will involve working across design styling, engineering, project management and purchasing.Possessing strong organisational and interpersonal skills in this role is essential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Assisting the Creative Design Director with our studio planning
* Develop and implement (Update existing process) all studio registers and continually improve the sign off process.
* Master timing and studio modelling resource requirements
* Adhere to the Studio surface release process, including ensuring the efficient communication and accurate documentation of both our Studio surface release outputs and supporting technical reference inputs.
* All ways continue to check that the studio teams are working from the engineering package data.
* Ensure the designs meet the requirements for timing, performance, manufacturability and low volume/cost
* Develop external scale and full size models for surface evaluation and project sign off to Product launch models ensuring timing cost and quality is met at all times.
* Implement and improve the existing VR stagey working with the Visualisation team
* Ensuring the studio designers and surfaces meet the deadlines set.
* Team management experience; including recruitment, personal development, training and feedback
* Strong demonstration of current design trends
* Deadline driven, and able to self-manage workload
* Possess strong organisational and interpersonal skills
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Perform any other duties which may be reasonably asked of you
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.