Freelance Studio Co-Ordinator needed ASAP. Contemporary brand based in West London
Successful online fashion company based in West London.
My client is looking for a fabulous Studio Co-ordinator to join their busy Creative Studio. Working with the Head of Studio, you will be co-ordinating the delivery of workflow from start to finish.
Day-to-day you'll facilitate the workflow between company stakeholders and the design team, taking in briefs, setting them up as jobs and adding them to the schedule; ensuring jobs are allocated to the correct person and with enough time to meet the deadline.
Forecasting weeks ahead, you will identify projects at risk, flag resource requirements and book freelancers accordingly.
We are looking for a process-driven methodical person to really own workflow and studio co-ordination, workflow or traffic experience. You will have a solid understanding of creative process across from copy to print and digital, preferably for a fashion brand. Awareness of different print and digital assets is desired.
You need to be an achiever, who takes pride in delivering creative projects on time and not be afraid to manage upwards to achieve deadlines. You need to be resilient and be comfortable dealing with different characters.
Key skills required-
· Experience in similar role eg: Creative Assistant, Creative Coordinator, Traffic Assistant etc.
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills and workflow software skills
· Excellent administration and organisational skills with the ability to manage complex schedules and overlapping deadlines
· Ideally - critical Path creation & management
· Exceptional attention to detail
· A high level of literacy and numeracy
· The ability to influence professionals of all levels
· Understanding of financial aspects (estimating and invoicing)
· Experience managing 3rd party supplier relationships
· Resilient disposition, being able to remain calm under pressure
· Knowledge of a 360 approach to projects
Candidates must be available for initial interview / meeting and work for up to 3 months if needed.
Only apply if:
You have worked as any of the following: Creative Assistant, Creative Coordinator, Studio Coordinator / Assistant, Traffic Manager / Traffic Assistant, Production Assistant or something similar within a design team or production studio for either an agency or in-house team.
150 to 165 per day.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.