Our client is a South London Creative Agency specialising in the Home Entertainment sector of gaming and film.
They have a great opportunity for a Studio Coordinator to join their team of 20ppl.
- Providing administrative support to the Founders and Senior Management Team (SMT) as required.
- Arranging travel and meetings for the Senior Management team.
- Diary management and additional support for the company Founders as requested.
- Additional ad hoc tasks, projects and objectives to support the Senior Management team as requested.
- Planning and organising company events.
- Support in implementing new systems and processes as defined by the SMT.
- Support with anything to do with the operational running of the studio, outside of project workflow.
- Ensuring the studio, upon return to working from the studio environment, is in the best possible shape for the team, and continuing to do so on a daily basis.
- Liaising with suppliers including IT provider and procuring office supplies.
- Ad hoc administrative and support tasks as required.
- Working alongside relevant project/client leads, supporting in the management of assets from clients, which are to be downloaded, filed and documented correctly and in a timely fashion, and that external storage drives to be kept up to date on a daily basis.
- Supporting with central information management, including: filing, naming conventions, post job wrap up (e.g. case studies, project plans, moodboards and products or lifestyle photography) are filed and archived as appropriate.
- Ensuring creative and company resources are filed with a logical, streamlined approach and easily accessible for those who need them.
- Occasionally making simple, initial checks of work against brief and feedback before submission to Design Director and SMT team as required. For example, spell checking documents, ensuring feedback points have been addressed, but will not be required to give creative direction at any time.
Innovation and Best Practice
- Bringing suggestions to the SMT on how to improve and innovate within all areas of responsibility as listed above, always seeking continuous improvement in all areas.
- Previous experience in an administrative role.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and IT literate, able to learn new systems with ease.
- Organised with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to form excellent working relationships with Designers, Management team, suppliers and clients (where appropriate).
- Friendly, confident and professional at all times, both internally and especially when dealing with clients and in all external communication.
- Excellent multitasking and organisational capabilities.
- Able to summarise and share information in a clear and actionable way, including preparation of reports and presentations where required.
- Decisive, committed and able to work under pressure.
- Positive, adaptable and collaborative.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.