Salary: Up to 18k
Our client is a exceptional London based studio and they are recruiting for a Studio Assistant to join the team. The client is a digital content production studio specialising in digital photographic content, video production and web design.The candidate must have strong attention to detail to join our fast- paced studio.
You must be passionate about your profession, be ambitious and come with a hard-working attitude. Our growing reputation relies on our output, your level of experience, and skillset must reflect that. The successful candidate is accountable and responsible for images that go through the agency in terms of the post-production. You will be working closely with other departments to ensure standards are kept high, and workflows are as lean as possible.
Key responsibilities include:
* Setting up photographic equipment.
* Cleaning up the studio
* Administration duties
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Organised and self-disciplined
* Naturally creative individual who is able to formulate and articulate new ideas
* Ability to self-manage and work autonomously
* Works well in a team and has a "can do" attitude
* Have a natural creative flair
* Passion for photography
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.