Strategist to join a Branding Agency in London.
- Understanding of research and strategy, from either formal education or previous work experiences.
- Understanding of brand, branding, strategic communications and marketing.
- Be responsible for the strategy phases of client engagements and new business pursuits as assigned.
- Creative agency experience (desirable)
- Work with account management team and ensure all those involved have a clear understanding of the client's brand, objectives and their needs.
- Able to deliver the results of research.
- Develop and maintain great relationships with clients, taking a key role in meetings.
- Participate and contribute in creative brainstorms and reviews
- Able to lead creative sessions with other team members and client
- Identify creative opportunities to create business value and develop clients
- To contribute to pitches and other new business pursuits
- Interrogating and clarifying client brief
- Conducting own research - especially desk research
- Summarising research
- Content strategy
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.