SENIOR STRATEGIST ROLE******
- You will need to have Content, Mobile and some social.
- Online and offline - also be able to put together creative briefs - B2B and B2C Healthcare experience 6 month contract - possible Temp to Perm.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Strategist, you will be responsible for shaping engagement strategies for healthcare brands. In your role you will:
· Hunt down the patterns in social, search, and other secondary data to uncover human truths around how people make decisions about better health, and shape primary research or co-design methods to learn even more when required
· Use the data and insights you have collected to tell stories that convince clients to take action
· Help your client and your team select the right audiences, channels, and messages for maximum impact on health outcomes and business success
· Create clarity for our creative team and clients in how to deliver the compelling content and conversation people need, even in the most complex environments
· Ensure that outcomes are measured and learnings applied
Your day to day responsibilities include:
· Research and analyse primary and secondary data sources and crystallise compelling emotional and behavioural insights about patients, HCPs, consumers and other healthcare and wellbeing audiences
· Help clients understand customer needs and behaviours, and provide strategic recommendations, which deliver improved business results
· Work with the insight analyst to conduct audience, competitor and category landscape research (including social listening and data analysis), and create client-facing reports around gaps, opportunities and risks in the marketplace that will inform strategic decisions
· Develop relevant channel, content, influencer or creative strategies by digesting client brand and business priorities as well as the learnings from your landscape & audience analysis. Day to day projects will require specific competency in LinkedIn
· Write creative briefs, guide and influence the creative development and content production processes to deliver on the strategy
· Champion the effectiveness within the agency, and develop KPIs and measurement frameworks for both engagement programmes and tactical campaigns through collaboration with internal and external partners as well as clients
· Work closely with the social media manager and the insight analyst to identify and synthesize relevant data
· Brief 3rd party research partners and oversee their work where required
· Proactively bring recommendations and ideas to agency teams and clients based on business knowledge
· Keep abreast of new touch points, platforms and emerging technologies as well as trends across the industry
· Write case studies and award entries
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.