Our client is currently recruiting for a Strategic Account Planner to join the team on a permanent basis. They are looking for a experienced Strategic Account Planner, with in-depth knowledge of content marketing and experience working in digital agencies to join the team.You'll need to have comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing and content marketing (especially written content) strategies in order to plan the projects, packages and solutions for the clients.
You'll also need to have experience providing billable strategic planning work for clients, including running workshops. You'll also be required to take initial calls with prospective clients. So you need to be charming, curious and innovative in order to help pitch the most valuable solutions for clients while constantly researching and developing our own, in-house, methodologies and marketing strategies.
● Strategic planning of new and existing clients' projects and solutions, including creating specific value-driven packages for proposals. (20%)
● Taking 'discovery' (initial) calls with prospective clients and being involved in the pitch process along with the Account Manager, Marketing Manager and CEO (20%)
● Auditing clients' marketing activities, identifying strategic gaps and working with the Account Manager to pitch new value-driven solutions with the ultimate aim of growing accounts (20%)
● Providing clients with billable strategic advice and work (e.g. running strategy workshops, competitor analysis, value proposition development, brand values, content topic ideation etc.). (20%)
● Actively researching innovative new ways to improve and develop the delivery of projects and our strategic methodologies. (10%)
● Working with the Marketing Manager on the company's internal marketing strategies. (10%)
● Signing off on project deliverables before presenting them to the client (along with Account Manager).
● A solid understanding of copywriting best practices and the role they play within a marketing strategy.
● In-depth understanding of content marketing (particularly written content)
● Experience communicating and providing consultation and advice to clients, including running strategy workshops.
● Proven record of helping high-end clients achieve results and good ROI through strategic consultation and advice
● Proven record of clear account revenue growth through strategic input
● Excellent working knowledge of GSuite and Microsoft Office
● Able to think strategically and advise clients of the best solutions for them 'on the spot'
● A true people person, team player and a bit of a charmer
● Curious and innovative, with a hunger to constantly learn and develop
● Ability to work independently and take initiative
● Excellent written and verbal communications skills
● Ability to guide and run presentations and workshops for groups
● Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
● Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about marketing
● Good with technology
● Interested in personal development
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.