Our client is looking for a Senior Social Media Producer to work within the world of pop culture, TV & Film.
You will be working on a number of high-profile entertainment franchises across work on social and marketing campaigns.
* Managing projects from ideation to delivery
* Liaising with clients and handling complex sign-off procedures
* Social analytics and reporting, copywriting, occasional producing content on location, working at live events and working with talent
* Must have high-level experience working on brand name social media, ideally for an entertainment property
* Proven experience of coming up with brilliant, headline making content
* Strong copywriting abilities across multiple tones-of-voice
* Professional experience with social media reporting and analytics
* Passionate about pop culture, TV and Film
* Self-motivated and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Extremely organised, flexible and able to handle multiple tasks at once
* Photo and video editing abilities
* Experience shooting photo or video content
* A second language would be beneficial as they manage worldwide campaigns
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.