Our client is a fast-growing Sport Marketing Aagency with clients who are athletes and brands. They are a full-service organisation, supporting a diverse roster of talent and brands, strategic brand development, content production and beyond. They are looking for a creative Social Media Manager to join their growing team. They are currently working remote but will be based in central London from Nov 2021.
We are seeking a Social Media Manager to join our team and be a key member servicing athletes and brands. You will be managing social media and digital marketing for our brand clients. This position reports direclty to the Brand & Communications Manager.
- Social Media Management: Responsible for growing and maintaining brand clients' social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitch & TikTok).
- Community Development: Develop & manage existing and new communities within the client's industry. This will involve both digital and physical communities.
- Online & Offline Research. Develop and execute research for internal use for current and future campaigns. Focus groups will be a key focus for the role.
- Asset Bank Management: Develop and manage content bank required for client's channels alongside colleagues
- Concept Development: Support on concept development with creative team.
- Paid Media: Responsible for client audience segmentations and distribution of paid media budget.
- Tone of Voice: Responsible for client tone of voice creation and evolution.
- Reporting and Analysis. Create marketing reports for internal and external use.
The ideal candidate will have…
- Minimum 3yrs' experience working within the Sports Marketing Industry a major plus
- Strong track-record of social media community management and development within the sports industry. Either brand, sports club or agency background.
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- An in- depth understanding of social media platforms, industry trends, new technologies and sports industry trends across various sports
- Develop & deliver marketing presentations, materials, and collateral
- Develop framework for marketing reviews, including data analysis, collateral creation and tactical recommendations
- Anticipate the needs of the sports audiences based on the current/upcoming priorities
- Develop focus group and research tools for clients
- Excellent copywriting skills; ability to write under pressure for multiple campaigns & clients simultaneously
- Create and manage marketing plans/budgets that deliver to KPIs
- Track record building and maintaining strong business / client relationships
- Work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative
- Experience running reports and exporting data from online platforms
- A desire to work in the sports marketing industry
- Editing skills across Adobe suite
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.