Freelance Social Media Manager #Music #Digital #Creative #Content needed ASAP. On-site London, 5 days per week.
My client is an independent music company, breaking down boundaries to deliver authentic and creative music solutions to content creators in every industry, all around the world.
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the social media manager is to lead the social media strategy in order to boost visibility and customer and client engagement. You will manage our online presence by developing a strategy, producing engaging content, analysing usage data and managing projects and campaigns for the company.
Key responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Work with the Content Manager to develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase our brand awareness and increase engagement
* Manage all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube
* Plan content and delivery using tools such as Hootsuite and Asana to manage multiple social media channels
* Develop and manage campaigns, competitions and interesting content to promote our brand
* Work with the wider marketing team to create engaging multimedia content such as videos, photos
* Build relationships with key stakeholders and influencers in the business to help build and develop the social media platforms
* Manage and facilitate our social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
* Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such a Google Analytics
* Build social media schedule with a tiered approach to content ranging from campaigns to reactive day-to-day pieces
* Action day to day uploading of content
* Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within the company
Knowledge/ Experience/ Qualifications:
* Solid experience in managing social media, expansion of audience and metrics around this to deliver strategy
* Proven ability to write engaging, original copy for a variety of purposes
* Experience of using social media platforms in a professional capacity
* A passion for and an interest in music would be desirable
Key competencies and personal qualities:
* A confident yet extremely approachable person
* Creative with excellent writing skills
* Ability to think outside the box and use own initiative
To be considered please email me your cv ASAP.
170 to 250 per day.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.