Our client is an online and high street retail fashion brand currently looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join their marketing team.
They are looking to expand and grow the brand both in the UK and internationally. They currently sell into 2 of the largest online retailers and have launched our own online store last year. They aim is to grow significantly and become and globally known brand in this field and price point within the next 3-5 years. Their offices are based in Hampshire and only a 2 minute walk from the mainline station and 45 mins from Waterloo London station.
So they are on the hunt for a Social Media and Content Manager to join them. You need to be creative, innovative and must have a good work ethic. We are looking for someone who's passion is creating original, relevant content that drives our Social Media presence and our brand. Your eye for detail and passion for photography and video content will need to help steer revenue, reach a new following, and create brand awareness.
- Reporting into the Head of Marketing and Company Directors, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the social media content strategy across all social media channels, with a strong focus on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter both in the UK and internationally
- Monthly execution of creating copy plus managing production of photography and video content across all social media platforms both in the UK and international
- Implementation and Execution of paid social media advertising and strategy for growth and engagement
- Management of customer queries - replying to customer enquiries both in the UK and International, including evenings and weekends (where necessary)
- Weekly influencer outreach and management of the influencer programme
- Develop relationships with online influencers and authors of content to promote our brand to the relevant demographics
- Bring new ideas and ways of developing our social media accounts
- Creating monthly social reports with tracking, analytics and competitor analysis
- Analyse the effectiveness of our engagement and social media campaigns to shape the next wave of activity
- Planning and managing influencer campaign content calendar
- Handling all influencer bookings, outreach and gifting
Essential skills and knowledge required:
- Must have working experience of Social Media Marketing: 3+ yrs
- Social media advertising, specifically across Facebook and Instagram paid campaigns
- A basic understanding of creative applications such as Photoshop, Lightroom etc
- Have a proven track record of working on either big social media accounts or for big brands with a preferred fashion background
- Loves and thrives in fast paced environments
- Must be a self-starter, willing to get working without constant guidance
- Have a huge passion for social media and the potential it has now and in the future.
- Photographic/Videographer skills
- Have a strong sense of working within the fashion industry
- An understanding of SEO and Google analytics
- Storyboard development for social media campaigns
Please send CV and any portfolio links stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.