Our client is an established luxury luggage brand that has an opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join our motivated and collaborative team.
If you are an ambitious creative with an entrepreneurial and resourceful approach to content creation then this role is for you!
The ideal candidate will relish rolling their sleeves up and being hands-on, whilst also stepping up to take end-to-end ownership of our social media channels and influencer activity.
You will report directly to the Head of Communications and work closely with the Creative Lead and wider ecommerce team.
Strategy and planning
- Develop the strategy for the brand existing social media channels of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Evaluate and assess the opportunity for launching on additional social media channels new to outlets (particularly TikTok), making recommendations and implementing activity accordingly
Social media management
- Own and manage the social media content calendar
- Work closely with the Customer Service Manager to handle all customer enquiries swiftly and efficiently
- Create still and moving content for social, taking a DIY/hands-on approach to production
- Ensure all social media content is on brand and complies with their tone of voice
- Work closely with the Creative Lead to ensure visual assets are in line with their visual identity
- Work with the Head of Communications to develop the global influencer strategy ensuring it aligns with the overarching PR and communications strategy
- Own, nurture and amplify influencer relationships
- Work with the Head of Communications on press launches and activations
Reporting and budgets
- Own all social media KPIs including follower growth, impressions and engagement
- Track and evaluate influencer activity, contributing to the monthly PR report
- Work with the Head of Communications to manage the paid influencer marketing budget for all regions
Industry and competitor analysis
- Monitor competitor activity
- Have your finger on the pulse when it comes to industry innovation, ensuring we take advantage of new platform features swiftly
- Previous experience in the luxury and/or premium lifestyle sector
- Creative flair, with experience in content creation and photography
- Extremely organised, with meticulous attention to detail
- Confident with budgets and reporting
- Knowledge of the travel and/or fashion industry
- Creative flair and an entrepreneurial mindset
- An engaging copywriter
- Ability to prioritise when busy, and deliver quality content under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Can-do attitude and self-motivated
- Strong organisational and teamwork skills, ability to multi-task effectively
- Excellent communication skills
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.