Our client, A Footwear Company are looking for a Social Media Manager. Please note this role is based in Hampshire and will be full-time in the office.
As a social media and content manager, you need to be creative, innovative and must have a good work ethic, they are looking for someone who's passion is creating original, relevant content that drives our Social Media presence and our brand. Your eye for detail and passion for photography and video content will need to help steer revenue, reach a new following, and create brand awareness.
- Reporting into the Head of Marketing and Company Directors, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the social media content strategy across all social media channels, with a strong focus on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter both in the UK and internationally.
- Monthly execution of creating copy plus managing production of photography and video content across all social media platforms both in the UK and international
- Implementation and Execution of paid social media advertising and strategy for growth and engagement.
- Management of customer queries - replying to customer enquiries both in the UK and International, including evenings and weekends (where necessary)
- Weekly influencer outreach and management of the influencer programme.
- Develop relationships with online influencers and authors of content to promote our brand to the relevant demographics.
- Bring new ideas and ways of developing our social media accounts.
- Creating monthly social reports with tracking, analytics and competitor analysis .
- Analyse the effectiveness of our engagement and social media campaigns to shape the next wave of activity.
- Planning and managing influencer campaign content calendar.
- Handling all influencer bookings, outreach and gifting.
Essential skills and knowledge required:
- Must have working experience of Social Media Marketing
- Social media advertising, specifically across Facebook and Instagram paid campaigns
- A basic understanding of creative applications such as Photoshop, Lightroom etc.
- Have a proven track record of working on either big social media accounts or for big brands with a preferred fashion background.
- Can evidence impacts on social media in previous roles.
- Are hungry for growth, learning and success. - this isn't an easy role and requires a lot of ambition and resilience.
- Can handle pressure, loves and thrives in fast paced environments
- Must be a self-starter, willing to get working without constant guidance
- Have a huge passion for social media and the potential it has now and in the future.
Desirable skills and knowledge required:
- Photographic/Videographer skills
- Have a strong sense of working within the fashion industry, specifically footwear
- An understanding of SEO and Google analytics
- Storyboard development for social media campaigns
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.