We are looking for a Social Media Executive to join an exciting agency who specialise in brand activation and experiences. This role will see you implementing social media strategies for a range of clients and a range of different projects from social media campaigns, digital content-led campaigns and brand activations.
As the Social Media Executive, it is your responsibility to ensure that social media is an integrated part of campaigns being delivered. In order to do this, you will need to show initiative and skills that demonstrate your social media expertise. The role is responsible for growing and developing client and in-house social media channels and driving engagements.
- Manage a range of client social channels, sourcing, updating and scheduling content
- Manage a range of social media channels - replying to comments/DMs in a timely manner across all channels including: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Working with the client services team to understand client business goals, requirements, and current marketing plans.
- Work with clients and support the Social Media Strategist to develop campaigns and approaches that use social media to engage audiences.
- Briefing and working with the creative team to bring ideas to life and achieve success.
- Helping with social media reporting, pulling off key reports and statistics and monitoring and reporting on performance of campaigns giving regular insights which gain optimisation and working with the Social Media Strategist on highlighting key insights for the client.
- You will support the team on key projects - researching competitor activity and research and statistics to guide creative thinking
- Content Calendar: Management of the community content calendars the strategic planning calendar with the Social Media Strategist
- Support in identifying new trends / features in paid and organic social media
- Support in social and digital copy and ideation which engages audiences
- Social media admin: keeping shared folders up to date, project management folders and paid trackers.
Your Personal Qualities
- Passionate for the work you do. Takes satisfaction in delivering tasks to the best of their ability.
- Self-aware, shows personality, challenges when appropriate, works well with others and leads by example.
- Able to multi-task, with a real ability to quickly prioritise tasks.
- Able to think on your feet, work in an agile manner and adapt to changing requests and tight deadlines.
- Ability to seek opportunities to add value.
- Passionate about keeping up with developments in social
- Strong work ethic with a want to exceed expectations.
- Fun, team player who knows how to get stuff done.
- Can-do attitude, able to cope with pressure from clients and trouble-shoot problems calmly and logically.
- Experience in a similar role either in employer brand, Social Media Agency or Network
- Strong cross-platform experience and an understanding of how best to use the platforms
- Exposure to working on multi-discipline, integrated campaigns
- Knowledge of social listening and management tools, such as Brandwatch and Hootsuite
- Graphic design and copywriting experience would be an advantage
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.