Social Media Executive
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: £30k - £35k
Our exceptional client is currently recruiting for a Social Media Executive to join their team. Within this role you will be working across a variety of sectors and accounts, which cover multiple audiences, the team work across a broad range of projects from brand activation and social media campaigns, to events and digital content-led campaigns. As a Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the teams in the successful delivery of these projects as required.
The role will be responsible for implementing the Social Media Strategies for a range of clients as outlined by the Social Media Strategist. As the Social Media Executive, it is your responsibility to ensure that social media is an integrated part of campaigns being delivered. In order to do this, you will need to show initiative and skills that demonstrate your social media expertise. The role is responsible for growing and developing client and in-house social media channels and driving engagements.
- Experience within managing a range of client social channels
- You will actively community manage a range of social media channels - replying to comments/DMs in a timely manner across all channels including: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Working with the client services team to understand client business goals, requirements, and current marketing plans
- Briefing and working with the creative team to bring ideas to life and achieve success
- Helping with social media reporting, pulling off key reports and statistics and monitoring and reporting on performance of campaigns
- Support in social and digital copy and ideation which engages audiences
- Keeping shared drive folders up to date, project management folders and paid trackers
- Experience in a similar role either in employer brand / recruitment agency, Social Media Agency or Network
- Strong cross-platform experience and an understanding of how best to use the platforms
- Exposure to working on multi-discipline, integrated campaigns
- Knowledge of social listening and management tools, such as Brandwatch and Hootsuite
- Graphic design and copywriting experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of youth marketing and the graduate recruitment market is desirable
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.