Our client, a Social Agency is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their rapidly expanding in-house design team.
You will be working with a variety of clients that includes Tech, fashion , food etc
Your Job Role;
- Create bold and create Social media assets.
- Strategic consulting with Account Managers on social design themes and pillars to hit a range of different client KPI's.
- Liaising with their Account Managers to source all relevant content material, including imagery, and to ensure all graphics adhere to brand identity guidelines.
- Working collaboratively with other team members and the ability to cope with the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Keeping abreast of competitors and the latest industry developments, championing design innovation and clearly demonstrating how we can lead the industry
- Experience in an agency.
- Fluent in Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Confident in video editing and 3D modelling.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your skills.
- A social-first designer that thinks in strategy before putting pen to paper, or stylus to tablet.
- Flexible & resilient approach to work with the ability to work under high pressure and in a fast-paced and often demanding environment.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to successfully record time.
- Strong project management skill and initiative.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be able to handle constructive criticism in a positive way and welcome direction from senior designers.
- A keen interest in social media platforms and a strong understanding of how they work.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.