Our client, a Global Sports Memorabilia Company and they are looking for a Social Media Designer to join their London office.
The ideal person must have a solid knowledge of marketing competencies working alongside Digital Marketing to deliver assets against timelines and have some UX/UI experience
* Producing digital graphical content to be posted online.
* Increasing traffic and appealing to target audiences.
* Creating posts, pages, emails, comms, YouTube thumbnails, and paid banners to clients audience
* Use basic programming skills (WP) or work alongside devs to build compelling pages.
* Working alongside Lead APP UX/UI translating concepts and ideas into dev ready assets
* Create mock-ups and prototype
* A sound working knowledge of the platform and figma essential
Please send a cv and examples of your work featuring social media, banners and comms .
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.