Our client is looking for a driven, hard-working and highly creative Social Media Creative Planner and Producer.
The successful candidate will be passionate about developing insight-led social-first campaigns, concepts and content ideas.
Your role is to develop engaging creative content and campaigns for the client's global social media channels, across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated social media team, with day-to-day responsibilities including development of creative social campaigns, concepts and content ideas, production management of high-quality photo/video content.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Experience working for a top social media or creative agency.
- A social-first thinker with the ability to translate this into effective creative campaigns, concepts, content and creative copywriting.
- Understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Linkedin)
- Genuinely interested in the social landscape and keeps a keen eye on upcoming trends and social/digital innovations.
- Experience writing engaging social copy.
- Excellent analytical and research skills, with the ability to mine data to uncover brilliant insights than can inspire world-class creative campaigns and content.
- Experience using research tools.
- Excellent organisation skills and time management.
- Excellent communication skills for explaining and selling creative ideas to clients.
- Strong content production experience and contacts.
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with suppliers and partners (e.g. video producers and designers), including creation of briefs, concepts, budgets and reports.
- Good understanding of influencer relations/campaign management.
- Development of creative campaign, concept and content ideas across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn - uncovering relevant insights and innovations and using these to develop creative campaigns/content and social copywriting for the client's global channels.
- Writing production briefs partners, guiding the creative direction and ensuring the resulting content reflects your vision and the client-approved concept.
- Developing and managing influencer collaborations - developing creative ideas for the collaboration, liaison with influencers and their agents to arrange activity and working with the social team to measure and report on campaign success.
- Developing creative platforms and campaign/content ideas for new product briefs and client events.
- Inspiring the team with the latest trends and innovations.
- This is a demanding but highly rewarding role, working with a great team in a supportive and collaborative culture. Given the global nature of the work, you'll sometimes be required to work outside of normal business hours or travel overseas.
Please apply for a detailed job description.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.