Social Media Creative
Media Agency is looking for a social media creative to help develop their
award-winning social content for a female sexual health brand.
The successful candidate should have a limitless passion for social and be able to
write, produce, edit and optimise creative posts across multiple platforms,
including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube .
The Studio is on the hunt for someone keen to come straight into an
agency and impose themselves on an exciting brand, that is helping to smash
taboos, end social stigmas and support the sexual health and wellbeing of young
A passion for social media is an absolute must, while having a firm handle on the
movers and shakers within the influencer world would be beneficial too. If you
know your Olonis from your Hannah Wittons, or your Mona Chalabis from your
Laura Dodsworths, you could help drive the social agenda for an innovative
brand that is helping to frame conversations about agency, empowerment and
You will help inform audiences about the latest news stories, latest
trends in sexual health and female empowerment, and be the first to know about
trending subjects. The ideal candidate will help develop, plan, create and post
social media content in conjunction with the editorial and design teams, and
take a proactive role in the planning and creating of new campaigns.
- Maintain and continually develop the social strategy and calendars that
support the overall creative agenda for the brand, specific digital and social requirements.
- Continually conceptualise, help create and produce the most engaging
digital and social-media content on the internet, seeing it through from
concept to completion.
- Be the online and social platform subject matter expert - understanding
trends and working with the team and client to implement findings
into strategies, quickly, efficiently and compliantly.
- Manage the social workload and upload process on the various
social-media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and
- Working closely with the design team to help create the most beautiful
and informed social assets in the business, with each one optimised for
performance and impact.
- Day-to-day community management of the brand's Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter audiences, helping the brand drive the agenda
and be proactive in conversation.
- Day-to-day client liaison of necessary approvals on social content.
- Supporting on the creation, analysis and presentation of monthly social
and digital reports. Keeping an obsessive eye on the data and analytics
in order to drive performance on each and every post.
- Working closely with the paid media team to help drive boosted social
performance, providing them with the best assets, optimised for each
- Attend shoots and events, often contributing to themes and concepts as
well as creating digital and social assets for these activities.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- A proven track record of creating shareable social content for a brand,
agency, or publication is ideal (preferably for one or two years).
- Proven experience of driving strong social engagement across multiple
- An understanding or an appetite to learn about social media analytics.
- Excellent understanding of how each social platform works and what is
required to drive the best engagement on each channel.
- Able to work fast and respond to breaking news, emerging trends and
advise the wider team accordingly.
- Strong visual and creative flair.
- A firm grip on the best social media practices and publishing platforms.
- A proactive self-starter that is hungry to venture into a plethora of
different social channels in order to anchor a brand in the most creative
- A genuine interest in female empowerment, sexual health and other
macro women's issues is a must.
What you get in return:
- In return, you will form part of a flexible, modern and youthful working
environment in the heart of Farringdon.
- A place where you can be inspired, think openly, work remotely and revel
in a dynamic agency's collective successes.
- For the right candidate, an opportunity exists to develop a social team, as
the agency grows.
- Competitive salary and holidays. From £24k per annum depending on
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.