Social Media Copywriter #Lux #Fashion #Beauty #Lifestyle needed ASAP. On-site London 5 days per week.
This is a Social Media Writer with focus on social media copy, not long form editorial for an amazing UK superbrand!
The social media copywriter is responsible for writing content for all social channels, and develop storytelling to be shared across the copy team.
* Create dynamic, inspiring and engaging copy for social channels
* Maintain the brand tone of voice across channels, ensuring consistent accuracy and messaging.
* Work collaboratively with representatives from marketing, digital design, art direction, events, etc. to deliver projects on schedule and to a high standard.
* Implement feedback from senior members of the team, making sure final copy is subbed and applied correctly.
* Ideate with copy and wider brand experience team on storytelling opportunities
* Write engaging copy across all platforms
* Work to craft engaging and on brand social copy to tight deadlines and in a high-pressured environment such as runway shows and events.
* Also assist with beauty social content creation as required.
* Produce copy for bought media adverts
* Comfortable and confident working creatively and collaboratively with various teams across the business.
* Able to work efficiently to tight deadlines, juggling numerous projects at once, and proactively sourcing the relevant information from key stakeholders.
* A good understanding of digital channels and how the luxury customer interacts with them.
* A creative mind who enjoys contributing ideas and creating strong, engaging content across social channels.
170 per day to freelancer. Onsite 5 days per week.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.