Our Client, a Surrey-based automotive design company is looking for a Social Media Manager to manage their online activity, website content, social media channels, and email marketing database strategy, and related content.
Your primary responsibility will be the planning, creation, management, and reporting of content and campaigns for the company's social media channels and websites. Ensuring that the requirements of the business are met from a social media perspective by providing a high-quality service through attention to detail, a disciplined, intelligent and methodical approach and close liaison with colleagues.
This will involve working across digital, print, branding, film and television.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement social media strategy to optimize presence in driving higher levels of brand engagement
- Create content for social media channels and website
- Recommend, develop and produce new website content to generate more traffic and engagement
- Undertake social media audit, benchmark against competitors
- Use appropriate analytical software such Google analytics, Hootsuite etc to help formulate and structure engaging and appealing content
- Create 12 month media plans
- Social media marketing experience covering content creation and the planning, management and reporting of campaigns
- Digital Marketing qualification
- Good experience of Adobe Creative Suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- To be creative, analytical, tenacious and self-motivated
- Confident presenter of your ideas
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.