We have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Content Creator to join a world-leading design company, specialising in the automotive sector. You will be part of their Design, Development and Engineering team based in Surrey. They are currently working remotely but looking to return to the office.
The role: We are looking for a confident person who can develop and manage our online activity, including our web site content, social media channels, email marketing database strategy and related content.
You will work as part of the Creative Team and report to the Graphic Design Manager. Your primary responsibility will be the planning, creation, management and reporting of content and campaigns for the company's social media channels and websites. Ensuring that the requirements of the business are met from a social media perspective by providing a high-quality service through attention to detail, a disciplined, intelligent and methodical approach and close liaison with colleagues.
You will be to work as part of the Creative Team and to produce and run effective social media campaigns, often within tight deadlines, that supports the needs of a rapidly expanding business and takes the social media strategy to the next level of excellence. This will involve working across digital, print, branding, film and television.
- Develop and implement social media strategy to optimize presence in driving higher levels of brand engagement
- Create content for social media channels and website
- Recommend, develop and produce new website content to generate more traffic and engagement
- Undertake social media audit, benchmark against competitors
- Use appropriate analytical software such Google analytics, Hootsuite etc to help formulate and structure engaging and appealing content
- Create 12 month media plans
- Social media marketing experience covering content creation and the planning, management and reporting of campaigns
- Digital Marketing qualification
- Good experience of Adobe Creative Suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- To be creative, analytical, tenacious and self-motivated
- Confident presenter of your ideas
Please send CV stating your salary expectations
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.