Surrey based - Flexi Remote
Up to 50k
Our client is looking for a dynamic, confident and energetic person who can develop and manage our online activity, including our web site content, social media channels, email marketing database strategy and related content.You will work as part of the Creative Team and report to the Graphic Design Manager. Your primary responsibility will be the planning, creation, management and reporting of content and campaigns for the company's social media channels and websites.
- Digital Marketing qualification
- Social media marketing experience
- Good experience of Adobe Creative Suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- To be creative, analytical, tenacious and self-motivated
- Develop and implement social media strategy to optimize presence in driving higher levels of brand engagement
- Undertake social media audit, benchmark against competitors
- Recommend, develop and produce new website content to generate more traffic and engagement
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.