Our client is a digital services partner for brands and agencies, offering flexible consulting, hands-on support, and independently managed execution.
They are looking for a Social Media and Online Marketing Strategist to develop and drive their online and social presence, manage, launch and optimize our marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- You will manage their online company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing and business goals.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain their social media presence; you will be responsible for creating original text and video/graphical content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- Work alongside our PR and Communications agency, as well as regional and global marketing managers on message development
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Manage online and campaign content calendar at regional and global level
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing/campaign pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners as needed, as well as internal stakeholders
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate. Drive efficiency of new platforms: and liaise/manage external creative agencies/partners to ensure creative are delivered to time and budget.
- BS/MS degree in marketing related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, devising, launching, measuring and adapting campaigns, from copy to creative, across multiple channels and territories.
- Proven working experience in social media, driving social media strategy in support of business goals
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- An exceptional eye for detail
- The ability to work as part of a team, plus take ownership and initiative. Experience working with other company departments, such as commercial and sales, HR, product and/or engineering
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, multi-task, and act quickly in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work under pressure is important as you will have to work to deadlines. You can take a project and run with it from concept through to completion.
- Demonstrates creative thinking to solve problems with exceptional attention to detail
- Positive and passionate, with a can-do attitude and collaborative mindset. Bright, charismatic, and inspirational, with the ability to win credibility internally and externally
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.