Our client is an industry leader in the utilities sector. They provide packages to a wide range of customers which include; students, professionals, estate agencies, landlords and professional property portfolios. They have a great opportunity for a Social Media & Content Manager to join their team. Their offices are based in London.
We're looking for an ambitious candidate to grow our online presence with our student customers through social channels. You'll be working from a clean slate with complete autonomy to implement your own ideas through fun social media content, adverts, and competitions for a Gen Z audience. The 50-strong team has grown consistently year on year, and as the company grows, so will the team you lead.
You should have previous experience in a social media role and/or team. We're looking for someone looking to take the next step in their career and lead a department with their own ideas. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company where you will get to make a huge impact on the company's future.
- Create, manage, and grow our presence through Insta, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Tik Tok and Snapchat
- Create and manage a brand ambassador/ influencer scheme across UK Universities, including social media content and University events
- Assist in the creation of strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company's public-facing communications
- Use Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Embed new ways of planning content with team across our company
- Proactively keep up-to-date with best practice and social media trends
- Organise entry to external events to promote our brand to students directly
- Experience in a similar management / social media role
- An understanding of popular social networks - design, functionality, users
- Creatively minded, and able to create social media content from Canva or equivalent software
- High attention to detail and excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Experience of monitoring and reporting on social media / brand activity
Our commitment to you
- Company pension
- Private Healthcare
- A fun, fast-paced working environment with regular free social events
- Training and the opportunity to develop new skills
- Holiday: 20 days + Bank Holidays; with an additional day added per year spent at the company for the first 3 years
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.