Our client is looking for a driven, hard-working and highly organised Social Media Account Manager.
The successful candidate will be a team player, with strong attention-to-detail, exceptional copy-writing skills and switched on to the latest social media trends and innovations.
You will be joining a dedicated social media team, with day- to day responsibilities including production of best-in-class social media content and community management.
This is a unique, full-on role for an ambitious, motivated candidate with a positive, can-do attitude, who's looking to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment for one of the world's most high-profile technology brands and loves all things social media.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Experience working for a top social media, digital agency or brand.
- Strong knowledge and confident use of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn) and keeps on top of new features and platforms.
- Creating and editing engaging social media copy and content.
- Comfortable using social management tools such as Sprout or similar for scheduling content, community management and reporting.
- Excellent organisation skills, including time management and attention-to-detail.
- Photoshop skills are an advantage but not crucial.
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with suppliers and partners (e.g. video producers and designers), including creation of briefs, budgets and reports.
- Experience of influencer relations and campaign management.
- Development of creative content ideas and social media content calendars- Across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube - working with the social team to develop creative content ideas, source and commission imagery/video assets, write engaging copy and manage the client feedback and approval process.
- Community management of social media channels.
- Being the lead day-to-day client content - Inspiring the team to deliver results, attending meetings, leading brainstorms, calls, daily client liaison, managing timelines and deadlines, ensuring the client scope of work is delivered on a day-to-day basis, etc
- Report creation and management - working with the team to create weekly and monthly client reports.
- Developing and managing influencer collaborations - including identifying influencers to work with, developing creative ideas for collaborations, liaison with influencers and their agents to arrange activity and measurement and reporting of campaign success.
- This is a demanding but highly rewarding role, working with a great team in a supportive and collaborative culture.
Please apply for a detailed job description.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.