Our client, a Creative Agency based in London is looking for a Social Media Designer on a 3-month fixed term contract, but with the possibility of extending to perm.
It will be either working on an Entertainment Network brand or consumer product
For this role, you will need an understanding of current social trends both thematically and stylistically. Have a grasp of visual vernacular and understand the language of current social design.
This role will also require a quick turn-around of assets so someone who can work to planned activity but also think on their feet would be great.
- Good typographic eye
- Leaning toward editorial styling and colour
- Good handling of photography
- Appreciation of video content and ability to create style frames for edit team.
- Strong Photoshop skill set
- High level of finish
- Love of entertainment products and appreciation for overall look and feel
- Experience in working on entertainment already would be heavily beneficial
- Appreciation of trailer edits and an eye for creating short pieces and style frames to be able to share with edit team.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.