We have a fanastic opportunity for an experienced Shoot Production Manager to join a leading fashionwear brand. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Shoot Production Manager is responsible for delivery of all photography outputs with particularly focus on the running of the in-house e-commerce studio. This position will offer some flexi remote working. Offices are based in London.
You will be responsible take a lead role in shoot production processes (pre and post) for a range of different shoot types ranging from ecommerce to ATL campaign, ensuring timely and consistent delivery of high quality, engaging content to be used across all comms channels.
Dealing with high output of creative imagery for both on and off-line channels this is a fast-paced and varied role within a busy marketing team so you must be comfortable and confident managing multiple projects and working to tight deadlines, while maintaining a consistently high quality of work.
A passion for fashion and photography alongside exceptional organisation skills, lots of energy and an unfaltering work ethic are essential. We're looking for someone who is curious, ambitious, hard-working and a real team player.
- Own end to end process for all shoot production including CP, budget, talent negotiations, location scouting, and prop sourcing etc.
- Manage workflow and oversee production of all ecomm/product cut out requirements ensuring agreed style guides are followed and brand standards maintained.
- Track and monitor workflow outputs on a daily basis communicating statuses and concerns to the wider team
- Manage processes, resolving issues and looking at ways to improve workflow, productivity and efficiencies, while focusing on quality
- Define shot count and creative outputs for each shoot based on business requirements both on and off line
- Schedule all pre and post production meetings with key stakeholders and external teams as required
- Ensure a strong model pool for both ecom and campaign shoots, leading casting and sourcing of models
- Build and maintain a good network of agencies for all shoot talent including photographers, HMU and stylists
- Manage shoot budgets and spend forecasts to ensure all shoots are delivered within agreed framework
- Work closely with the wider creative team to manage delivery of post shoot workflow e.g retouching and asset delivery
- Work closely with buying team on defining styling requirements for each shoot overseeing the styling for ecomm model photography on shoot days
- Act as key point of contact with buying teams and subsequently support in defining product priorities for shoots
- Working from approved media plan own process for defining creative copy rotation across all media channels and manage briefing and delivery of required assets
- Ensure timely delivery of all brand assets using your knowledge of key products to suggest appropriate creative.
- Manage and develop Junior Producer
- Act as brand guardian to ensure the brand is portrayed correctly and consistently to guidelines
- Minimum 5yrs experience in a similar role
- Extensive proven experience of managing shoot production from campaign to ecommerce with a bank of quality contacts
- Proven in-depth knowledge of production processes for ecommerce studio management and photography
- Experience managing a department budget
- Practiced in briefing design and delivery of creative assets across all marketing channels
- The ability to react positively to rapidly evolving business requirements
- A passion for product, and crucially for always exceeding internal and external customer expectations
- Exceptional communication skills comfortable liaising at all levels within the business
- Proven success of managing relationships at a senior level
- Ability to think creatively and commercially
- Organised and detail orientated
- A real team player with strong people skills and the ability to quickly forge great working relationships
- Works well in a fast-paced environment and deals well with pressure
- Self-motivated, positive & passionate - a strong work ethic and positive approach is crucial for this role
- Proven experience delivering both operational efficiency and quality
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and motivate others to achieve to succeed in a fast paced environment
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.