Temp SEO Manager needed ASAP. Flexi remote London based.
The client: High profile FMCG brand.
Building on our existing data and roadmap, you will create the SEO strategy and work with the wider digital, commercial and product teams to implement optimisations and maintain key visibility. Being a primary stakeholder in the website, you will lead technical health and support the development team with solutions and best practice as needed, along with resolving technical debt.
WHAT YOU DO - the responsibilities you are expected to carry out: (the below is not exhaustive and is subject to change):
* Lead organic strategy and collaborate with other teams to optimise the roadmap inline with consumer demand and stock availability.
* Lead, support and develop SEO knowledge and best practice principles across the wider digital team.
* Utilise and maintain our existing datasets for consumer demand to stay on top of trends and changes in behaviour, communicating this to wider teams as needed.
* Manage third party relationships across search vendors and local SEO.
* Work closely with our development team for technical changes and performance improvements.
* Benchmark and monitor regular deployments and support with post-release checks.
* Monitor organic visibility and impact of stock availability.
* Support commercial and content teams with data-driven insights and optimisations.
* Collaborate with product teams to analyze and improve user journey and behaviour.
* Contribute to weekly trade updates (omni-channel).
* Work closely with paid team to synergise channel optimisations.
* Management of Google Tag Manager and related deployments.
* Key stakeholder in internal management of Google Analytics, including quality control and measurement updates.
WHO YOU ARE:
* Extensive experience in keyword research, content creation and content marketing for SEO, minimum 3+ years
* Technical SEO experience, you'll be able to review our site and identify issues impacting our natural search performance
* Knowledge of HTML and CSS
* Experience of cross-functional team working, content writers, marketers and dev teams to deliver content and SEO projects
* Has a strong understanding of all the digital marketing channels
* Excellent ability to distil complex information into strategic insight and actions
* Works to tight deadlines as needed
Flexi remote based ini London zone 1.
Up to 450 per day via Umbrella (inside IR35).
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.