Our client is a leading global organiser of trade show events and conferences across different sectors. Their events are described as amazing, educational, energising, exciting, insightful, inspiring, productive and fun. They have a really exciting opportunity for a Senior Social Media Manager to develop engaging social media strategies across their events and digital products.
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies across the physical events and digital products.
- Set social media objectives and KPIs. With a core focus on growing following, engagement and conversions
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
- A basic understanding of design tools such as Photoshop to create engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms.
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as falcon.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Develop and grow the social media audiences across the brands. This is a core company goal in 2022
- Form key relationships with influencers across social media platforms.
- Monitor, track and report on all social media activity using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques to find new and better ways of measuring and developing social media activity.
- Analyse competitor activity.
- Ensure that social campaigns are integrated with other marketing channels such as PPC and Web.
- Work with the UK Marketing Executives to help support on delivery on campaigns.
- Collaborate across key teams and departments.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 5+ years' experience in a social media-based role.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of social space across a variety of platforms (Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / YouTube / Pinterest).
- Understanding of social media scheduling tools such as Falcon.
- Experience of working across paid social media campaigns.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write. a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques.
- The ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics.
- Experience in the retail or events industry would be desirable but not essential.
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.