Senior 3D Retail Designer - West London
Our client is a leading retail, beauty and cosmetic brand currently looking for a Senior 3D Retail Designer to join their design studio. For this position you will need to have proven experience in project management also. The Senior Designer will be responsible for creative concepts and guaranteeing an accurate, qualitative brand image through all stores/concessions.
- Project manage all new counters projects & store refits
- Challenge and improve store design to ensure new counters stand out, are easy to work with, and are easy to maintain - meeting at all times the brand image guidelines
- Develop counters design in collaboration with studio
- Be responsible for space management for new counter builds and all retail distribution through relevant software tools
- Enter into contract negotiations as appropriate for new builds - liaising with retailers, external suppliers / shopfitters in the provision of counter maintenance
- Manage lead-times, to budget and that the brand image is safeguarded at all times
- Experienced in retail brand design and planning
- Software packages: Software packages: Cinema 4D, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft office packages.
- High levels of creativity and aesthetic sense
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to understand and defend the brand DNA
- Knowledge of distribution channels and of all aspects linked to merchandising in this environment
- Customer Service Focused
- Ability to manage priorities for self and team.
- Result orientated
- Team player
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.