SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
KEYWORDS: (Retail, VM, Window Display, Creative, Production, Installation)
SALARY: £33,000 - £36,000
A new role has just become available for an experienced Senior Project Manager at an award winning agency specialising in creative window design solutions for leading high street retail brands.
Suitable candidates must have relatable experience from a Retail environment (ideally agency) or a brand where they were overseeing creative display projects (VM, Window Display, Instore etc) from concept to completion and installation.
Based in London they offer a full range of solutions to their clients from concept design through to production, manufacturing and installation to a variety of clients worldwide.
They have a client list of well-known global brands and projects range from large scale global roll-outs through to smaller scale more unique bespoke pop-up projects. Many of their clients are in the Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle sector.
- Client facing, taking briefs and liaising closely with clients
- Main point of contact working directly with clients, and liaising with suppliers to fulfill the brief
- Briefing design team
- Fully responsible for managing budgets and time lines
- Meeting deadlines, time efficient
- Fulfilling briefs within budget and on time
- Working on pitches for new clients
- Coordinating the design and presentation of work
- Liaising with suppliers to fulfil the brief
- Working with production and operations, to ensure the scheme is dispatched correct and on time
- Must have experience in a Retail environment (ideally agency) or in-house overseeing creative projects, VM, Window Display related from concept to completion and installation.
- Current experience as a Project Manager
- Experience working on bespoke one off schemes, such as pop ups, and also large roll outs to multiple stores
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Experience of production, costing of projects/materials, sampling, quality control.
- Experienced with excel
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.