Keywords: Permanent, Project, Manager, Agency
Role type: Contract (9 - 12 months)
Salary: Up to £46K
Based in Leeds
The Senior Project Manager reports to the Project Director and works in collaboration with other members of the Client Services Team, as well as with the wider business including Strategy, Content, Design, Digital, Events, Production, Film.
You will demonstrate the creativity and flexibility to manage several clients or projects at once, solving unexpected problems and making effective decisions under pressure, as well as making time to coach and mentor other members of the team.
About this role:
- You will feed briefs into the wider agency and lead the response, lead and oversee the project during its lifecycle whilst working with some of the best creatives in the business
- You'll collaborate with our specialist areas to deliver effective, high quality, strategic and creative solutions
which always exceed our client's expectations
- You'll deliver and manage first-class multi-channel communication projects on time and within budget
- You'll scope projects across all channels whilst mapping and monitoring progress during the project lifecycle
- You'll use strong stakeholder management with the ability to build and grow strong, effective client relationships, gain repeat business, develop new opportunities and increase the mix of work being delivered.
- You will need a minimum of 5 years' experience of developing good client relationships a part of a wider Client Services team.
- You will need experience managing communications and/or marketing projects and integrated campaigns, as
well as delivering these projects as part of a larger team.
- You should have a good sense of what's going on in the industry and what the competition
- You should have excellent writing skills and have the ability to write a great brief.
- You will need strong project management skills, commercial awareness, creativity and flexibility to manage
several clients or projects at once
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.