Senior Project Manager to join a world-class social media creative agency in London.
You will be managing a combination of project and retainer work, looking after the internal team of researchers, strategists, creatives, editors, writers and designers.
You will draw on your existing knowledge of how social content is produced and how to successfully deliver daily social content, and you must be able to demonstrate solid Project Management skills - including scoping work, documenting key deliverables and associated timings and cost, booking resources, and managing a project team with focus on hitting deadlines, and be confident managing projects from start to completion.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Proven 'traditional' PM skills including writing/updating timing plans, budgets, SoWs/delivery plans, booking and managing resources and managing a project team
- Take ownership of retainer deliverables across some brands within your Group, and see them through until completion
- Lead projects from a delivery perspective from client brief to completion
- Experience with creative production for social media campaigns, but also integrated production outputs including TV, D/OOH, Digital, Radio etc
- Used to managing clients and managing client expectations and comms
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Confident managing a variety of work intended for social platforms including social and editorial content, experiential ideas and some innovation projects
- Good social platform knowledge and understand what audiences look for in social content
- Familiar with agency turn-around times and ways of working - good understanding of the dynamics of agency processes and enjoy the pace and challenges this brings
- Understanding of video production for small to medium-sized shoots
- Good with systems and resource booking/finance tools
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.