Senior Project Manager to join a creative agency in London.
You will be leading project management for key game clients and producing game-related content.
This role will revolve around delivering a wide range of digital content with a focus on large budget projects, ensuring they are on time, on brief, on brand and on budget, you'll also mentor a mid-weight project manager delegating tasks to them as and when required.
You must have:
- Proven creative agency experience, working with big brands and delivering multiple projects with a strong focus on digital and social content production.
- A passion for best practice, client satisfaction, and consistency of process and service across projects, big or small.
- You will need to keep clients and internal teams well informed about deadlines and deliverables.
- Experience or a willingness to mentor more junior team members of the project management team, managing their capacity and encouraging growth and improvement.
- Excellent content production knowledge.
- An awareness and love for the financials including margins, scope and good creative time management.
- Experience running projects which have a strong focus on digital content production, social content (animated videos and static)
- Passion for gaming (experience in gaming a bonus)
- Working with internal teams (project managers, designers, creatives and animators)
- Weekly Project management meetings
- Create monthly financial reports with the AD and finance team
- Experience guiding clients through complex production deliverables
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.