Senior Producer to join a creative agency in London.
You will lead project management for key gaming clients.
- Proven creative agency experience, working with big brands and delivering multiple projects with a strong focus on digital and social content production
- Experience in a Senior PM role.
- A passion for best practice, client satisfaction, and consistency of process and service across projects, big or small.
- High-level understanding of Creative, Design, Video, 2D, 3D and Sound roles, functions, capabilities and applications
- Understanding of various production software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Maya, Blender, Octane, etc.)
- Experience budgeting, scoping, supervising and reconciling high-level projects
- Experience developing project workflows across digital, social, video, 2D and 3D
- Experience guiding clients through complex production deliverables
- Mentor junior team members of the project management team
- Experience managing the full project life cycle (including strategy and creative conception)
- An understanding of the shoot production process
- Understanding of encoding/transcoding
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment
- A keen eye for quality control
Your duties will be to:
- Ensure projects are produced to a high standard and delivered on time
- Arrange briefings, plan, scope and quote high-level projects
- Assign operators, lead reviews, track costs and manage project progress
- Advise on production solutions across all disciplines for high-level projects
- Support Head of Production with strategic planning for dept
- Onboarding new team members
- Manage junior and mid-level PMs
- Mentor junior and mid-level PMs, offering guidance for planning, scoping, costing, producing and delivering
Resource Planning & Collaboration
- Nurture relationships with internal stakeholders and clients
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of internal + external talents and their abilities
- Conduct Stand-Up meetings twice a week
- Liaise and lead third party vendors / freelancers where relevant
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.