Salary - up to 60k
Experience within healthcare is a must.
Our excellent client is currently recruiting for a Senior Packaging Designer to join the expanding team. The ideal person must have packaging experience especially structural/mock up experience.
As a Consultant Packaging Designer you will be responsible for leading and developing technically challenging packaging projects for a range of products in the healthcare sectors. Through close working with their team of researchers, engineers, and technologists the role requires the ability to blend technical function and structure with aesthetic form and brand guidelines.
With the natural ability to observe, communicate and translate evidence-based foundations for creative concepts, your awareness of the wider technical, functional, cost, and manufacturing implications of your design thinking will be valuable in this role.
Applicants must be able to generate graphical, mock-up, and presentation material of exceptional quality. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years professional activity and will demonstrate an outstanding design portfolio. Experience of participating in primary user research activities would be advantageous.
- Minimum of three years experience working with healthcare clients with a focus on designing packaging, devices and other delivery systems - additional design experience in FMCG and/or Consumer Healthcare sectors is advantageous
- A creative thinker, concept generator, and communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of multidisciplinary team working
- Experience of working within existing, and developing new visual identity and branding guidelines
- Graphically exceptional, including rapid communication of ideas with outstanding hand sketching, skills
- Full Adobe CS
- Strong 3D CAD skills
- Keyshot, rendering and 3D animation software expertise would be advantageous
- Capable of leading mock-up development and confident with the latest Rapid Prototyping technologies
- 2:1 or higher degree in industrial design, product or structural packaging design or a related discipline
- Project Management experience and the ability to participate in consumer and market research activities would be desirable
Initially this will be working from home and will provide them with a laptop - however the expectation will be for them to be able to commute to the office on a full time basis once COVID restrictions have relaxed. They are aware the candidate may commute from London so their will be flexi working.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.