Our client is a leading full serviced advertising agency specialising in healthcare communications. Due to growth they are looking to expand their strategy team and seeking a senior omnichannel strategist to join them. Their offices are in London and they are working flexi remote.
You will be joining the strategy team that sits within the advertising discipline, focused on the art and science of inspirational brand building and communications. You will be working alongside some of the world's best scientific strategists in the medical strategy & education discipline.
You will be required to flex your strategic muscle to deliver responsive living communications with the PR & Policy team, and to work alongside our Clinical Trials team developing strategies for the delivery of superior patient trial experiences. You will be working with our Media Director and Media team to bring insights to omnichannel experiences. Working with your team, you'll be joining a group of independent thinkers, who support one another, knock ideas around together, help solve one another's problems, share responsibility and deeply respect eachother's abilities and ideas.
The Senior Omnichannel Strategist is a critical role in the building of the integrated communications for our clients. We are looking for an ambitious senior planner with proven comms experience, with a strong understanding of the healthcare communications landscape.
Omnichannel Planning & Analytics
- Excellence in building comprehensive omnichannel plans for patients and healthcare stakeholders
- Identifies the client business problem and looks for strategic answers to issues, complete understanding and knowledge of communications strategy, leads omnichannel and comms strategy development and leads client workshops and processes
- Builds communications ideas and journeys based on behavioural insights
- Constructs a customer journey tactical plan across multi-media, with no deadends or point of leakage
- Understands and identifies key measurements and proxy measurements to prove the effectiveness of campaign programmes
- Works with the brand team and creative teams to develop clear, insight based tactical briefs, ensuring media meets message throughout the comms plan
- Works with the technology team to identify opportunities in different and fresh platforms
- Proficiency in data management, understanding how data can be sourced to drive better strategy
- Experience in conducting audience interviews/surveys to extract insight, comfortable interviewing specialists to understand therapy areas, channel behaviours and unmet needs
- Capability in a comprehensive suite of strategic tools that can be drawn on for any given challenge, looks to build on experience to create tools and methodologies that inspire new ways of working and thinking
- Has full understanding of brand challenges, market situations, and which marketing tools are best for which scenarios
- Has understanding of the brand positioning process, brand tools and tracking methodologies
- Has a hunger to further develop brand capabilities and to develop comprehensive on brand creative strategies based on client needs
- Is able to give positive, useful strategic feedback to the creative team, ensuring the voice of the customer is at the heart of the work
- Works well in partnership with brand and scientific strategists, leveraging their insight and deep human and scientific understanding to build superior evidence based strategy
Delivery and Reporting
- Tracks the progression of projects through the strategic planning process, chasing up outstanding or unresolved issues to ensure work is completed on time
- Regularly collates information from the team on progress of work and reports this back to the leadership teams at regular meetings
- Self monitors workload, flagging pinch points and working with strategy team to help capacity where needed
- Supports the account, creative and planning team in the creative process
- Works with the account team to grow existing business, with proven experience in delivering organic growth
- Line manages and/or mentors the others in the team, excellence in developing others, committing time to their own career progression
- Helps manage capacity, supporting others and allocating work accurately, is able to delegate effectively, ensuring the work of the junior team is of the highest standard
- Works across disciplines and across partner agencies, be able to flex your ways of working as appropriate
Client Relations/Communication Skills
- Key member of the client team, confidently playing key planning role in client business
- Key part of strong brand multi-disciplinary team with client, scientific strategy, account and creative team
- Coveys credibility and maintain a positive professional image - both internally and externally
- Leads the account and creative team in handling client strategic objections and questions well, understanding and defending the agency's position and the work
- Demonstrates solid writing ability, and understand the value in accurate and well crafted powerpoint presentations
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.