Our client is a leading digital arts institution who support digital artists and collectors across the whole spectrum of the digital art world. They have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Motion Graphics Designer to join their creative team. They are based in London and offering flexi remote working.
We are looking for an experienced graphic and motion designer to join a highly creative team providing support in the artists' studio (developing & executing concepts) for a leading digital art collective.
Key responsibilities & expectations
- ideally 4+ yrs experience
- High proficiency in After effects (able to use expressions, good working knowledge of most of the effects)
- High proficiency in Photoshop (creating actions, batch processing)
- Able to work remotely on their own high-spec computer
- Able to work independently to come up with creative solutions to open-ended design briefs with quick turnaround times
- Some experience in 3D applications (Blender, C4D, for example)
- Competent in 3D (design, create, texture, light, animate and render 3D objects)
- Very good understanding of spreadsheet formulas
- Some coding/scripting proficiency
Work Hours & Benefits
- Mon-Fri - 10am - 6pm
- Remote Working
- Grow with the company
- Performance-related bonus
Please send CV and portfolio/showreels stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.