Our client is a leading full serviced advertising agency specialising in healthcare and medical communications. Due to growth they are looking to expand their creative studio and seeking senior/midweight and junior medical copywriters. Their offices are in London and they are working flexi remote.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Medical Copywriter who wishes to further their career in healthcare advertising and produce extraordinary craft of the highest level. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with, and learn from, exceptionally talented senior members of the creative team on a range of healthcare projects.
As a Senior Medical Copywriter, you'll be responsible for navigating and deciphering scientific language and translating this into compelling, emotive, persuasive copy for a range of audiences. You will have strong scientific knowledge and be confident communicating with clients and colleagues alike.
- Translate scientific data relating to a product into compelling promotional stories
- Inform colleagues of the science behind products, strengthening our roles as strategic partners to clients
- Lead medical-related discussions with clients
- Comfortably write persuasive copy of all lengths and in various formats; find stories in data and tell those stories in everyday language
- Create reference packs for materials and help manage the approval process for materials
- Mentor, teach and check the work of less experienced members of the medical writing team
- Guide channel-, message- and tone-appropriate copy for all audiences and media types
- Plan tactical proposals to create user journeys and user experiences through an ecosystem of promotional content
- Work alongside designers and art directors to inform the creation of engaging and accurate visual presentations
- Foster good relationships with all internal departments and cross-functional teams
- Establish brand priorities and contribute to the overall agency goals
- Make sound decisions in an expedient manner while upholding the highest standards for all agency work
- Support the strategic direction and the culture of the agency
- Maintain suitable quality control levels within the team and wider agency
- Engage with clients to maximise selling opportunities, championing the brand at all times
- Seek to identify and progress creative opportunities to grow client and agency business
- Build awareness of the agency by maximising opportunities to showcase creative work to existing and potential clients
Who you are
- To be successful in your application, you will need to have a a min of 7 years solid scientific experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and proven experience in a Medical Copywriting role.
- Healthcare advertising experience is essential along with a thorough understanding of the ABPI code of practice.
- Experience mentoring juniors is desirable.
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.