We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our client an innovative startup tech company specalising in the property and real estate sector.
About The Role
The primary responsibility of the Senior Marketing manager role is to design and implement creative marketing strategies to increase traffic to their platform and build their brand. You will be given the freedom to make a genuine impact on the growth of the business and the responsibility for tracking and delivering on performance.
What You'll Do
- Be responsible for designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to increase demand to our platform.
- Take primary responsibility for building a memorable and positive brand.
- Work closely with our designer to launch and execute campaigns across several channels.
- Actively engage and collect feedback from users to improve our product.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to ensure our platform is continuously upgraded.
Who You Are
- Proven marketing experience: with experience in a role responsible for designing and implementing marketing strategies across social, digital and traditional methods
- Previous startup experience: a background in working with fast-paced companies looking to make a difference.
- Resourceful: skilled at finding creative and differentiated ideas that have a meaningful impact without requiring the budget of a large corporate.
- Team work: genuinely interested in working with a great team that enjoys working together.
- Fast-paced: enjoy working in an environment that changes often and throws up new challenges on a frequent basis.
- Proven execution experience: whether it be in a startup, consultancy or corporate company.
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.